BPM Online is a leading business process automation and CRM software platform. With a complete suite of out- of-the-box solutions, this software can help you streamline our enterprise processes, increase the productivity of our employees and make CRM data sense in order to provide our customers with better and more consistent service. It even won 2017 Great Users Experience Award for its accelerated architecture as a testament to this program’s strong and yet user-friendly functionalities.
The BPM Online CRM currently includes three modules: BPM Online Marketing, BPM Online sales and BPM Online services. This allows users to manage their CRM efforts without investing in multiple programs. The various departments involved in your campaigns have specific tools for each module. This allows you to centralize our database, reduce worldly tasks and optimize the efficiency of our workplace easily.
Firstly, the Marketing module allows us to map customer journey based on our demographic goal and the purchasing pattern of potential customers. We can also plan and launch multi-channel data-backed campaigns with the same module that can greatly speed up the process of lead generation and conversion.
Secondly, the Sales module allows our users to plan a customer’s own sales cycle. This makes it easy for sales people to pick up our marketing professionals. This allows us to monitor certain transactions and understand better what products and services our customers need. This allows us to return repeated sales from current customers easily.
Finally, the Service module offers user the tools we need to offer our customers practical and personalized support. This allows us to access previous customer interactions and transactions between our customer and Tech Tammina. Our Clients can approach their customers exactly in this way to ensure quality service delivery.
In the event our operations still need features, BPM Online CRM also has open API functions to easily integrate into third-party applications such as the ERP, corporate analysis, social listening and productivity systems. We can combine this with existing enterprise systems seamlessly or adjust it to suit your company’s changing needs.
BPM Online Industry Vertices
With its comprehensive CRM, BPM Online offers telecoms companies an ultimate opportunity to integrate diverse technologies and fragmented systems into a coherent solution to provide more cohesive and personalized Omni channel client experiences.
Subscriber Database Management
- Full history of communications
- Intelligent segmentation
- Intelligent duplication search and merge in order to maintain data clean and up to date
- Multi-dimensional analysis of the subscriber database
Sales and Order Management
- Sales and order management
- Key account management
- Automation, cross-sales and up-sales of contract and renewal process
- Sales forecasting
- Product catalogue with customer products and services, the ability to bundle offerings, and the management of discounts and promotions
Network Profitability Management
- Inventory and resource management
- Project management for provisioning processes
- Projects’ profitability forecasting and analysis
Simplified Documents Flow Management
- Tools for reducing paperwork through use of electronic documents
- Integration with telecom accounting and ERP platforms
- Storage, sharing and authority on one platform documents
- Automation of service and telemarketing contact centres
- Service request and case management
- Service delivery under SLA terms
- Order fulfilment management
Marketing, Demand Generation and Loyalty
- Management multi-channel campaign
- Demand tracking and customer fit products according to their needs
- Subscriber tracking acquisition channels
- Resource Marketing Management
- Programming loyalty management
Why Tech Tammina?
- BPM Online Implementation Service
- BPM Online Integration Service
- BPM Online Advisory Services
- BPM Online Enhancements
- BPM Online User Experience, Design and Build
- BPM Online Dedicated Team