Work Location : Windsor Mill, MD
Office No : 703-880-5282
Mobile No :
Total Exp :
Employment Type : Contract B,
No of Positions: 1
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with eight (8) years of professional experience
We have an immediate need for a Healthcare Software Developer who will:
design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or
applications software including Health Information Technology and data
involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as
responsible for meeting software compliance standards with a particular
focus involving Healthcare and data analytic solutions.
- Evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Leads all stages of system development efforts, including requirements definition, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Communicate with executive management presenting architecture design and system recommendations.
well versed in the Healthcare domain where healthcare information is
exchanged between federal bodies and healthcare systems using common
standards and resources.
The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Healthcare Required Skills:
Health Care entities including Payers, Hospitals, Labs, Radiology, CMS,
IHE, SSA, CDC and VA utilizing emerging interoperability HIT standards
- Integration Engines (e.g. e-gate, cloverleaf)
- Vocabularies and Concept mapping (e.g. ICD-9/-10, SNOMED, LOINC, CVX, CPT)
- EHR (e.g. Cerner, Epic, AllScripts)
- Familiarity with HL7 and HITSP HIT standards.
Data Analytics Required Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Hadoop & HDFS
- Data analysis software (e.g. Mahout, Rattle, Weka)
- No-SQL datastore (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, HBase, Impala, Cassandra, Accumulo)
Data Analytics Desired Skills:
- Cloudera CDH
- RStudio & Shiny
- Other Hadoop tools such as Hive, Spark.
- Predictive modeling, esp. PMML
Application Development Required Skills:
- Agile methodology, esp. Scrum
- Source version control systems
- Continuous integration
- Collaborative environments, such as Redmine Automated testing
Application Development Desired Skills:
- Virtual machine environments, esp. OpenStack, VirtualBox, Puppet, Vagrant
Code Development Required Skills:
- Java 6/7/8, JEE
- XML/XSL/XSD and XSLT
- At least one other interesting language, e.g. R, Python, Scala, C++
Code Development Desired Skills:
- Linux for development and testing
- JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework, JWSDP and JAXB, JDBC, Drools
- Rapid Web App tools, e.g. Node.js, React.js, Ruby on Rails, Grails, Angular.js, /dev/nul
- Application servers: WebSphere, Glassfish, Tomcat
General Required Skills:
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, be confident and reliable
- Proven ability to assume ownership and willingness to take on responsibility and lead tasks to completion