Position: .Net Architect
- Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Revises, updates, refactors and debugs code.
- Deploy fully functional applications and Upgrade existing programs
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of the application products, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility.
- Develops documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Takes the lead in introducing new technologies into the development team and mentors other staff in the proper use of those technologies.
- 9+ years of Work experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based application
- Experience in object oriented design.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with agile environments and Troubleshooting abilities
- Person with Excellent communication skills
Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate