- Good Communication skills.
- BBA/MBA Preferably or any graduate with good communication skills.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
|Total Exp||0 -1 years|
|No of Positions||1|