Posted 4 years ago
- Candidates should able to design and implement new features and do improvements to existing features on the Appian platform.
- Familiarity with the Appian deployment process
- Ability to function well in small, tightly integrated, and highly-skilled agile teams.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems.
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Testing and bug-fixing
- Candidate should have Appian Certifications & Knowledge with Appian Plug-ins and APIs
- Understanding of BPM-based platforms
- Must be able to work with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements.
- Experience in pega, JBM or any other BPM tools are preferred