An Appian Developer with 6+ years of IT experience and 2 years of Appian implementation with minimum education requirement of Bachelors of Engineering or equivalent degree. Should be Designer certified with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Good experience in designing and implementing Appian BPM solutions
- Strong process modeling and application development skills.
- Good understanding of Appian plug-in development (Smart Services, custom expressions).
- Hands on experience on Appian BPM and able to design and develop process workflow, tempo, SAIL components and integrating external services like database, web services.
- Good learning experience in collaborating objects with SAIL UIs and Process Modeling that include functions, indexes, and sequences.
- A quick learner, should possess strong communication skills – both oral and verbal. Initiative at every level, I’ve potent demonstrational and managerial skills for analyzing the user requirements; ensuring functionality.
- With excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, should strive for perfection, maximum contribution with a penchant for achieving the required goal.
- Good knowledge on process designing to optimize performance & minimize memory usage
- Very good knowledge on Integration Smart Services, Functions & Appian as a service
- Good understanding Appian Group types, Process Designing, Security and CDT.
|Job Category||BPM Service|