- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Experience in digital technologies sales and account management
- Experience in new Client Acquisitions and empanelment.
- Responsible for both APAC and EMEA markets
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Protects an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|