- Mange multiple and simultaneous project engagements utilizing both internal and external staff resources, define and achieve deliverables.
- Keep abreast of Industry trends, changes and developments, responsible for insuring practice team members receive proper training and ensure that their certifications are current.
- Identify future project needs of clients and minimize engagement disruption through managing engagement and ensuring clients Expectations are met.
- Support team goals by participating in strategy meeting, including discussing pipelines,marketing strategies, and current challenges.
- Serving as the senior-level contact for a portfolio of clients on project.
- Providing sales support to Account Executives for clients and prospect opportunities.
- Advising, coaching and partnering with the team on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation techniques as needed.
- Developing project plans and coordinating estimate development as needed for prospects and clients in a sales support capacity.
- Assignment of team staff to projects and optimal resources management and throughput.
Minimum Qualification Required:
Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field