Posted 4 years ago
Contributes to the adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to Banking business using Appian. Reviews system requirements and business processes; tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on moderately complex issues. Qualifications:
- 8-10+ years related work experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and implementation of Business Process Management based solutions using AppianBPM software is a must have Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments
- Certification, knowledge and work experience with at least Appian versions 7.x, 16.x, 17.x or higher.
- Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of architectural principles and the design, implementation and operations of enterprise technology solutions.
- Serve as the BPM expert in the tool (Appian) setup/configuration/design, process and workflow usage, enterprise development, standards and best practices usage, training and delivery.
- Analyze and support system requirements and functional specification to make design decisions, including independent judgment on any changes, enhancements, resolutions to roadblocks and identified defects.
- Deliver and recommend BPM solutions that adopt the enterprise BPM and SOA architectures, patterns, policies and standards, guidelines and principles, procedures, and methodology, while working closely with the Architects to define/refine as BPM maturity progresses.
- Act as a BPM technology developer for the project teams to address systems, software integration and compatibility issues especially in a multi-tenant environment, inclusive of providing an integrated solution covering custom applications, other packages, infrastructure aspects and progressing to cloud applications.
- Build BPM reference implementations and integrations with other patterns, components and systems while working with the Solution Architects and other Technical Leads.
- Leverage a collaboration technique for identifying reuse opportunities with other members of the team and execute on reuse objectives.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Oracle, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory, Security/Web APIs and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Conduct technical assessments and detailed design reviews, validating that the design follows the approved architecture.
- Assist in furthering the BPM enablement efforts including the following and championing the BPM best practices for new applications.
- Socialize BPM concepts within the Business Users/Stakeholders including conducting demos on the Enterprise Platform (Appian). Domain Specific Knowledge:
- Linking the human processes with the system processes (e.g., depict each system process by a function box in the human process, showing the human-system interactions). Understanding a common terminology (i.e., follow the banks terminology rather than the system vendors terminology in the system process).
- Better understanding of technology adoption to the domain
- Improving risk management mechanism.
- Understand the financial system
- Know principles governing banking
- Understand various functions in banking
- Understand operational framework for best practices in banking