Posted 4 years ago
This job is responsible for the design, connection, scheduling and deployment of data integration components, including workflows, sessions, and mappings, in accordance with standards and best practices. Assists in developing and setting the standards and best practices for the organization. The Appian Developer III role requires experience implementing, designing, developing, and testing BPM solutions, architectural roadmaps and integrations with other technologies to best serve the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Childrens Health Insurance Program. Monitors production systems for issues and resolves issues as needed. Provides mentoring and assistance to DI analysts and associates and develop a deep understanding of the data, its use, and the structure of both source and target systems Qualifications :
- B.S. Computer Science or IT related field.
- 8+ years of overall work experience.
- 3-5 years of Appian experience with the full life-cycle Appian implementations, including designing the overall application structure and data model and code reviewing work of junior developers.
- Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure).
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design required.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at a minimum per contract requirements.
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Platforms/Frameworks: Appian, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to answer technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
- Thrive in a unique Software Development culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Work with key stakeholders and the project team to define business processes and translate those requirements to BPM code.
- Gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian software.
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of BPM based applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Coordinate closely with other programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Support data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
- Prepare and maintain system, application and program level documentation as needed.
- Assist in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and designs to meet changes required in the work processes
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies.
- Collaborate with internal team, partner resources, and client resources on project-related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution.
- Contribute to the BPM and Case Management software practice by sharing methods and best practices.
- Leverage a collaboration technique for identifying reuse opportunities with other members of the team and execute on reuse objectives.
- Experience in Business Process Modeling as it integrates with Appian BPM.
- Experience with systems and software architecture, and both SaaS and on-premises software delivery models.
- Knowledge of information technology frameworks and methodologies, including Reference Architectures and Architecture Patterns.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry.
- Proven ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions. Certification, knowledge and work experience with at least Appian versions 7.x, 16.x, 17.x or higher preferred.