Looking for candidates with strong experience in Appian Developer with 2-9 yrs of relevant experience for working on a strategic engagement. The primary function of this role will be to work with the Lead Business Architect and Business Stake holders of client team to develop a claim repair solution utilizing the Smart BPM and Agile Scrum methodologies, also including enterprise Class Structure design, Rulesets design & Integration. Having a very good technical applications experience, with high logical thinking ability, strong inclination towards development and coding, architect level experience in any one of the core languages JAVA / J2EE, .Net
- Proficient in Business Process Integration using Appian BPM tool 7.8/16.2/16.3/17.1/17.2 in Analysis, Design, and Development.
- Designed and implemented several cross-cutting features for a cloud-based platform which allowed business users to build, execute, and evolve process-based business oriented applications; without the necessity to code.
- Good learning experience in designing and collaborating objects with SAIL UIs and Process Modeling that include functions, indexes, and sequences.
- Coordinated with the business team to better understand and capture the users requirements, and design the same by implementing the requirements into process flows and models within the Appian suite.
- Initiative at every level, have potent demonstrational and managerial skills for analyzing the user requirements; ensuring functionality.
- With excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, I strive for perfection, maximum contribution with a penchant for achieving the required goal.
- Full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
Tools :iLog, InRule Development Tools : Eclipse (Java/J2EE)
- Business processes in Marketing, Banking and Insurance Domain.
- Expertise in Appian Business Process Module Suits like Appian 7.X and all previous major versions
- Full life cycle of the business process development starting from requirement analysis, proof-of-concept, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Design and development of process model, UI screen design (Tempo forms), Rules, SAIL (Self-Assembling Interface Layer) Interface, Appian Records and Reports, Data Management, Document management, expression rules.
- Development of rich application using SAIL.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server and MySql.
- Used JIRA – Atlassian for Project tracking.
- Experience in object oriented design, distributed systems and full software development life-cycle.
- Strong at JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JavaBeans, JUnit, Web Services.
- Have a good previous handson knowledge on XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, RESTful.
- Should have excellent server side deployment knowledge on servers IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA WebLogic
- RDBMS experience with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2010/2012.
- Should be able to work on Eclipse, IBM RAD, CVS, SVN, Jira, Toad, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven.
- Should be able give deliverables of analysis phase using UML and a high implementation knowledge on Design Patterns.
Domain Specific Knowledge:
- Should have experience in Procedure to Pay. Driver compliance by directing spend to preferred suppliers and validating pricing and terms prior to payment.
- Record to Report. Drives compliance to company data standards, accounting policies and information access, including acquire-to-retire processes
- Order to Cash process Improves collection activities, reduces customer risk and bad debt exposure, and streamlines billing processes.
- Financial Planning and Analysis that can predictive analytics to improve forecast accuracy, provide business insights, and profitable and optimized decision support
- Having good knowledge on Business activity monitoring (BAM) in combination of business processes with operational intelligence.
- Comparing activities in the day-to-day processing with established standards and providing alerts in case of variances and deviations.
- Providing online help in the form of trend analysis and operational intelligence by performing data mining that can enable a user to respond to the alerts during day-to-day operations.
- Gathering information during daily operations and feeding it back for trend analysis and data mining to enable stakeholders with data that can aid strategies and plans for the future.
|Job Category||BPM Service|
|Total Exp||2-9 Years|
|No of Positions||1|