Posted 2 years ago
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Experience in digital technologies sales and account management
- Experience in new Client Acquisitions and empanelment.
- The candidate should have experience in building, leading, and managing a team of salespeople (Inside Sales) within an organization.
- Publish go-to-market strategy, set up product & services positioning for target Customers and End-users to own and achieve Business Revenue goals
- Responsible for both APAC and EMEA markets
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Meet sales targets set by Business and contribute to team targets
- Protects an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Total 7+ years of relevant sales experience in IT background
- Proven track record in Client Acquisition, Business Development and generating new leads.
- Should have generated good number revenue in previous projects
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Sound business judgement and be a self-starter, Individual contributor who works well within a small team environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills