Job Role: Network Manager
Job Description :
The main purpose of the job
To direct and control the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s
information technology systems to support the business objectives of the company.
1. Responsible for designing and maintaining networks, including LANs, WANs, software-
defined networks, VPNs, wireless networks, and other data and voice communications
2. Monitor and validate the enterprise’s compliance with its security policies, which may
include ISO and ISMS standards
3. Provide global security policies to protect network databases from security breaches,
disaster situations, and internal and external threats, and provide disaster recovery plans.
4. Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an
understanding of the strategic organizational requirements, technology context, and
5. Provide global vision and leadership for developing and implementing information
technology initiatives to ensure availability and connectivity of IT infrastructure to staff,
clients, and partners
6. Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, e-mail, Internet, virus,
and local-area network access problems.
7. Manage and support Microsoft Windows/Red Hat Linux Server network and infrastructure
needs including AD, VPN, DNS, DHCP, and other networking services.
8. Create, set-up, activate, and deactivate users in all systems and tools such as AD/Windows,
Email/Exchange etc; maintaining system up to date with only the necessary users.
The job requires:
1. 5+ years’ experience in the design, development, and implementation of information
2. Prior exposure with the following server systems: Windows Server, Exchange Server, FTP
Server, VMware, Terminal Server.
3. Prior knowledge of computer architecture, network, security, and backup such as Server
equipment, Firewall, Switches, SSL, SSH, Remote Desktop, LAN/WAN technologies,
TCP/IP, network troubleshooting practices. and Backup systems
4. Ability to work in pressure situations to meet required deadlines; flexibility in work
5. Must be able to manage and schedule multiple projects on an on-going basis with the ability
to prioritize and work independently and as a leader and team member.
6. Excellent verbal& written communication skills