Posted 4 years ago
- Candidates with Energetic, Hard working, Keen to Learn Attitude, Should Have Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills in English.
- Experience in End to End Recruitment of IT/ITES.
- Excellent Knowledge of IT Industry in respect of technology & salary trends.
- Should have excellent convincing skills and negotiation skills.
- Should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Recruiting IT professional across the US through direct phone sourcing, networking, referrals, and expanded Internet sourcing using Job Portals. Speaking to candidate taking telephonic interview, understand their competencies & skill sets, making them understand job role, check their visa status.
- Dealing with the pay rate tax terms like C2C, 1099 and W2 based consultants. Posting vacancies on portals.
- Understanding the requirement provided by the Client and identifying the candidates suitable for that opening on the basis of mapping of the profiles with the requirement.
- Contacting the candidates short listed after initial mapping and checking their willingness for the opening, forwarding the profiles of short listed candidates to the clients.
- Rate negotiation and schedule interviews with Client. Source potential candidates through personal database, Internet resources, referrals for positions.
- Sourced and placed IT consultants on various projects with direct and indirect clients, in various locations across US for the contract positions and permanent position.
- Submit consultants resume to clients & scheduled coordinate interviews with managers & consultants.