Position: Appian Developer
• Candidates should able to design and implement new features and do improvements to existing features on the Appian platform.
• Familiarity with the Appian deployment process
• Ability to function well in small, tightly integrated, and highly-skilled agile teams.
• Manage availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems.
• Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
• Testing and bug-fixing
• Candidate should have Appian Certifications & Knowledge with Appian Plug-ins and APIs
• Understanding of BPM-based platforms
• Must be able to work with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements.
• Experience in pega, JBM or any other BPM tools are preferred
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Location: Open for discussion